***ATTENTION PLEASE! ruled by paws was down for a bit this afternoon/evening, so I have decided to extend the submission deadline to October 31st at midnight***
Welcome to the 13th round of the Assistance Dog Blog Carnival!
The topic for this round is “lessons”.
Rogue and I are nearing the end of her initial guide training, of course training will continue, and I’ve had to work through a lot of minor problems that ended up being my fault. I had unintentionally taught Rogue to do things in a way that I am now trying to stop.
* Are there things you’ve taught your service dog that make you really proud?
* Have you unintentionally taught your service dog something?
* Is there something you’ve learned from your service dog?
* Is there something you’ve learned from another service dog or their person?
The sky’s the limit with this topic, so please share some “lessons” – We’re all ready to learn!
The deadline for submissions is October 30th at 7:47pm. You’re probably wondering why I’ve chosen this date and time, it’s because it’s Cessna’s birthday!!
Once your submission is ready, please comment on this post with:
1. Your name;
2. the name of your blog;
3. The name of your submission; and
4. the URL relating to your submission.
If for any reason you require a bit longer to write your entry, just let me know.