Reece had an x-ray done on his elbows last week and it was determined that there are no obvious signs of elbow dysplasia. He is still limping and there is inflammation so a decision is still being made on whether he should remain in the ADS program or be adopted out as someone’s pet. He will be going to visit another foster mom who is more experienced in dog health so she can assess his elbow and have her vet take a look. We are moving in exactly 13 days so I am hoping this assessment will happen soon so that we can have him back in time to go north.
Stay tuned for further updates!